What is My Home Worth?
Receive a custom evaluation for your home, including comparisons to other homes that have recently sold or are on the market. This guarantees you receive the most accurate information available. To find out what your home is worth, fill out the information below:
"I have known Shanna Day and have done a lot of work with her for past 20 years. She is very honest, kind and really cares to do a great job! In the past, I have worked for her as she built and sold Custom homes. She does a really excellent job and has helped build and design some of the most Beautiful homes built in the Valley that I have seen done. As a Full Time Real Estate agent now, I have heard from others that she follows up really well and she is well liked and received by her peers and her customers alike. I would highly recommend her as a really good listing or Buyers agent. She is very driven and knows a lot about what goes into a good home and how a buyer can make a home even better. Shanna is very positive and nice to be around and work with. Lastly, I know she follows up really well with everyone.
Cordially, Wayne Funk
currently Manager, Bellago Homes"
"It is an absolute treat to have such a professional representing our company. Shanna understands business, and has the personal touch that leaves her clients and team members singing her praises.
With years of experience and a growth mentality, Shanna continues to excel as one of the leaders in her field. She is a true asset to Keller Williams and it is an honor to have her as one of our agents." Rod Moser, Team Lead/CEO at Keller Williams - Salt Lake City
We have utilized Shanna Day multiple times for selling and purchasing homes. If you are in the market to either sell or buy a new home we highly recommend Shanna Day and her team and here is why:
1. She is all about relationships rather than transactions 2. Her team is not used to replace her but to strength her ability to serve the customer in whatever way needed 3. She has always gotten us top dollar on our homes and done so quicker than expected. 4. She truly cares and takes personal every client and their expectations and makes it her top priority to make the home buying or selling journey the best ever. We are grateful to Shanna and her team for their level of professionalism, dedication and true sense of caring.
Kate and Dana Beaudin
Shanna went above and beyond. I was so impressed with her negotiating. She got us everything we needed and made sure it was a win-win for all parties. We've closed over 10 transactions with Shanna and we look forward to future deals!
Please click on the YouTube Video below and Find out How The Shanna Day Team Can Sell Your Home FAST & for TOP $$$$!!!
To whom it may concern,
As a deeply satisfied new homeowner, I would strongly recommend Rachel Holbert (w/The Shanna Day Team) as your Real Estate Agent. Rachel worked tirelessly to find the perfect home for my family and she will do the same for you. She is committed to her clients and is readily available to research new home options and meet for walkthroughs. Her service was so personal, it often felt I was her only client.
Rachel is extremely knowledgeable; she provided valuable and impartial insights throughout the home buying process. She never tried to ‘sell’ me on a home and always placed my needs before her own.
Rachel exhibited amazing patience with me throughout the process and was often the voice of reason in my sometimes irrational pursuits. My home buying mania drove me and my wife nuts! I constantly changed my criteria as my real needs came into focus, and Rachel provided a safe haven from the storm.
Rachel is passionate about her job and takes great pride in finding the perfect home for your family. When it came time to receive the keys to our new home, Rachel went above and beyond the expectation. Her thoughtful and personal touches during home delivery process really illustrate how deeply she cares about her clients.
Rachel made our home buying experience both special and memorable, and I’m thankful to have had the privilege of sharing this journey with her.
Gregory J. Peirce
There’s a term going around in the real estate industry, “TEAM”.
What is a real estate team? Do you need a team of agents working for you? Yes! You do.
A real estate team is a group of agents that work together so that they can provide you with better and more complete service. Who doesn’t want better service?
AND there is no additional cost to you!
So, are you a believer in TEAMS now? We are!
Contact us today for a Free No Obligation consultation and learn what we can do to SELL your home FAST!
Your Real Estate Team,
The Shanna Day Team
Real Estate Agents Rank Biggest Home Seller Mistakes
A recent survey of real estate agents by ActiveRain has confirmed that there are certain things a seller should avoid if they are trying to get their home sold for the best price in the least amount of time.
The results of this survey are no surprise to real estate agents, but sellers need to understand that eliminating as many hurdles as possible to the sale of your home will help you achieve your desired outcome.
Data provided by ActiveRain.com. ActiveRain is an online community of real estate professionals who exchange best practices, write real estate blogs, and get free education from the industry and their peers.
How To Sell My Home Quickly AND For Top Dollar in Arizona
What Do I Need To Do To Sell My Home?
It's as easy as 1, 2, 3...
1. Determine A PRICE For Your Home. Ask yourself, how am I going to compete in this Olympic Race? It's like an Olympic Race, because you will be competing with:
- Homes that are already sold in your immediate vicinity (aka Comps or Comparables), but you are also competing with:
- Homes that are under contract,
- Homes that are active on the market and
- Those homes that will be coming on the market.
- You have to determine (as an licensed appraiser would) how your home compares to all the other homes in terms of amenities, conditions, style, location & appeal. How do you compare your home to homes that have been remodeled? How do you compare your home with distressed properties that are either short sales or foreclosures? It's not easy for the layman to know.
- It's a Race Against Time. Are you going to sell at TOP DOLLAR and in the TIME FRAME you desire?
- Do you need to de-clutter, box and store items away?
- Do you need to repair, fix or paint?
- How about cleaning up the yard, planting flowers, mowing, trimming? What would give your home the most "curb appeal" so that people want to come in and see what's inside?
- Do you need to stage your home to make it appealing to buyers?
- What are you going to do with Pets and Pet Smells/Odors?
- Are you going to be Available Each and Every Time someone wants to see it OR Would You Like An Experienced Realtor to Show it that can "CLOSE THE DEAL"?
- Will you be offended if the buyers or their agent don't like something in or about your home? Or would you like an experienced Realtor to show your home that knows how to handle objections?
If you are truly wondering, "What Do I Need To Do To Sell My Home", you need to:
3. Determine How to Market Your Home. Since 92% of all buyers search the internet for their homes, you NEED the capability to Advertise massively on the Internet!
The Shanna Day Team at Keller Williams Realty can help you with all three of these points.
In terms of "marketing your property", Here are a just a few things that the Shanna Day Team does after we sign a contract to SELL YOUR HOME. We push our advertising out to all of our competitor's websites - so every buyer searching in Utah or Arizona will receive automatic emails and will be viewing websites hourly for for homes in your area.
Here are just a few of the BROKERAGE WEBSITES that we will advertise your home on:
Then after we do that, we will push your listing to of the BIG NATIONAL, REGIONAL & CANADIAN Real Estate Websites:
But, that's not all... Let Us SELL YOUR HOME And We Will Advertise On These CLASSIFIED WEBSITES too! (+/-) We will immediately get to work and send your home's listing, photos, maps, tours, and details to:
Ohhhhhh - so you thought that was enough huh?! No, not yet.... Look what else we do... Let Us SELL YOUR HOME And We Will Advertise On All These SOCIAL MEDIA SITES too! We have so much fun sending it viral on all of these SOCIAL MEDIA SITES....
Have we made you dizzy yet? Ooooohhhhh, but here is the big one. Guess what we just can't help ourselves with?
Sending YOUR HOME LISTING out on thousands of websites, blogs, press releases etc so that everyone in the WORLD can find your home!
Here are just a few of the MAJOR SEARCH ENGINES that we use to advertise that your home is for sale....
Since it takes a whole team of agents to accomplish all of this, we simply cannot imagine anyone wanting to sell their own home! How would anyone ever be a "For Sale By Owner" and do all of this? You simply cannot. Period.
FOR THE SHANNA DAY DREAM TEAM's 8-POINT STRATEGY TO SELL YOUR HOME AND GET TOP DOLLAR QUICKLY,
Let Us SELL YOUR HOME
And you can continue to do what YOU do best!
Hum... Are you still wondering
"What Do I Need To Do To Sell My Home"? CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL:
Shanna Day, Mega Team Leader/Rainmaker
Keller Williams Realty East Valley